Monday, July 14, 2008

What the heck is going on around here?

He is breaking me, and I am all tangled up trying to hold on to the pieces.

It is so sad, so true how I am learning to trust and refusing to let go all at once.

I am so very human.

Let go... I am trying

Let go... what does that mean?

Let go... choosing to hold nothing is choosing to have everything.

Yeild I to I Am.


On a lighter note, today I started writting down prayers for one of my co workers who seems kinda depressed and he just started laughing when I realeased JOY over him. And he just kept laughing, and he didnt even know why! lol it was sooo good!

I am trying to let Him uncover the very best version of me.

I am trying to remember that the clay doesn't give the potter imput.

I am trying to stop thinking so much.

Because when I think with my mind I give into confusion,

but when I focus with my spirit He creates clarity.

No comments: