Monday, July 7, 2008

Jobs, and better Jobs.

There is an offering reading that Bethel does sometimes...
it goes like this

OFFERING OF THANKS #1
As we receive today's offering
We are believing the Lord for:
Jobs and better jobs,
Raises and bonuses
Benefits Sales and commissions
Favorable settlements
Estates and inheritances
Interests and income
Rebates and returns
Checks in the mail
Gifts and surprises
Finding money
Debts paid off
Expenses decrease
Blessing and increase
Thank You, Lord, for meeting all of my financial needs that I may havemore than enough to give into the Kingdom of God and promote the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Hallelujah!!!!!!

So we read this in church about a week ago and... I think it might be working! Imagine that... prayers answered! :) I had an interveiw today with Wells Fargo, a call back about a job at a furnature store that I am going to at 3:30 today, and an email about a written exam for another job working for the county. The thing is that if Wells Fargo moves me on in the interveiw process and this lady at the furnature store offers me a job today I dont know what I will do! I know that the people at the bank liked me and were possibly impressed by me, but if I pass up this other job with the store in order to move forward with the bank, what if the bank doesnt end up offering me a job!

And then I remember that God doesnt give broken blessings. If He wants me to work at Wells Fargo, then that is where I will work. If He wants me to work at the furnature store, then I will work there, and if both of those fall out then maybe its the county I am supposed to be working for, and I will go there! :0 But what about... rent?

Trust and Obey, there is no other way than to trust and obey.

No comments: