Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scrabble. <3

Independence Day is over, and I think it may have been the best one ever.
Even though it was firework free. :(

I cant believe how easy it is to fall in love with the culture here at Bethel.
I keep meeting all of these amazing people who are so in love with God, and I keep hearing the same thing over and over and over again.

YOU ARE FREE TO BE YOU HERE.

And thats a very daunting thing. As amazing as it is, being free to be myself actually requires me knowing myself. And that is still a mystery to me.
So I found this book "Discovering who you are" at the library.
Its really a book of writing assignments that are aimed at discovering the inner me; goody.
So I suppose that will be what I write about here for the next few days.
Not that it matters, because I am pretty sure that only my mom reads this, and she already knows me better than I know myself.

So here goes: Describe you perfect marrage proposal.

First and foremost, NO RED ROSES anywhere in sight. lol
I just erased a whole sentence because I was being to whishy washy. None of that here.
This is what I want. I want my Boyfriend to invite me over to play Scrabble. One, because I love Scrabble. Two because smart people play Scrabble and I want whoever I marry to be smarter than me. And then, while I go to the bathroom, or get water or whatever, He would set up the Scrabble board with letters that ask me to marry him. That would be lovely. And then I would come back into the room and see him putting the last letter in, and accuse him of cheating. And then he would spin the board around (he owns the deluxe version of Scrabble, as all smart people do) and get down on one knee and I would say yes, mostly because he followed these directions so well. Hahahaha.
Then, all of my family and his family would come out of no where and take pictures and clap.

The End.

Its a bit nerdy, but what can I say, thats just me!

No comments: