Monday, July 21, 2008

Litte stressed, a lot blessed.

Mmmmm my life is so good. Sometimes I have to take a step back and look at it and think of how blessed I really am. And when things come along and make life hard, I have to remember that there are no good seasons without bad seasons to compare them to. There is a lack of contrast if everything goes according to plan. Nothing grows on top of a mountain.

So even though I pretty much dislike my job, and it gives me massive headaches every day
And even though my family is falling apart, and I dont know if this is good or bad
And even though I am in debt up to my eyeballs, and will continue to be, unless something drastic takes place. And even though I feel sick and have a funny bump that hurts on my leg....

Today is a great day, because I am alive! And because He is Alive! And in Him, I live and move and have my being. In Him I am free live, I am free to give, I am free to be, I am free to love.

Yay God!

:)

No comments: