Thursday, November 6, 2008

The fourth disrict.

I just heard an ad on the radio that encouraged “Real Americans” To go down to “Gun Store A” and buy a gun before they are outlawed in America.

Only minutes later I overheard this conversation:

“You know what my husband said? He just can’t believe that America has stooped low enough to elect a black president. He’s not racist or anything, he just can’t believe it!”

“Oh I know, and you know that there is nothing we can do about it! He has the senate and the house. Personally I am thinking about moving to Norway, where capitalism is still alive.”

Wait, what?
While I would love to pick apart the idiosyncrasies of this conversation, I can’t because I am still at work. Blogging at work, about work is probably worse than just blogging about your work from the comfort of your own home.

No comments: