Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dependent.

Tonight I was given 4 words of knowledge.
I left church feeling great, absolutly spinning over Jesus, and He was dancing over me.
As it turns out, God was giving me a life boat before the storm started.

I spent the next four and a half hours in the hospital with my mom.
I spent most of this time convincing her to keep her blood preasure monitor on.
And then I drove her home, and went to the drug store to fill her perscriptions
Where they let me fill $280.00 in perscriptions for her, but wouldn't alow me to use her credit card to buy a $5.00 pill holder.
And now I am waiting for her to fall asleep so I can go home and do the same.

I was under the impression that all of this wouldn't start until my mid fourties.
I keep reminding myself that this is not what it means to grow old.
This is what happens when you use meth for 30+ years.
Forgiveness is all I can focus on right now,
I absolutly can not afford to let bitterness take root in my life, again.


His Love never, ever, ever fails.

No comments: