Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stir Crazy

Ok, so being home all day is going to cause to to lose my mind. I spend all day looking at job listings, half of which are for taking surveys online, or sites that want to steal my resume and send me junk mail. The other half, the legit listings, are being applied to by people with PhD's becuase EVERYONE is looking for a job around here! Now, you may be saying to yourself "Why doesnt Toni just go out and pass out her resume around town. Well apparently you dont live in Redding, or you would know the answer to that question.... Its about 108 degrees during the day and the air quality has gone to crap.... I like to think of it as being a turkey in a smoke house. And, as much as I love smoked turkey, every time I go outside I feel like I am going to throw up or pass out. My greatest fear is that I would do both of these at the same time, causing my vomit to land on my face. Ew.

More about the job search To Mo RR Ow.
(I have to spell out To Mo RR Ow in my head every time I write it, weird huh?)

No comments: