Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cracker Barrel

Today is Sun Day. This is my second Sunday in Redding, and I think it is my favorite day of the week. I can’t really explain Sundays at Bethel except to say that I wouldn’t miss them for the world. Today church was SO full because of the worship and revival conference, they even had to open the over flow room! Ray Hughes spoke, and he was talking about sound and declarations. And then he prayed for Cracker Barrels in California. I really love this man, unfortunately towards the end of his sermon I got a massive headache, which was not helped by the near arctic temperatures in the sanctuary.
In other news, I have a cat now.... or at least my new housemates have a cat and I get to live with it. I am totally ok with this, as I get all of the benefits of having a cat, without any of the responsibility. The cats name is Izze. Like the soda pop.
Lots of things are very new right now, new house, new roommates, new cat. New church, new church people, new worship teams, new bulletines.
Still looking for a J O B.

kitchen

Look its my new kitchen!
Yay for New things, they make my life feel so very full.

No comments: